1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem in any given year. It can happen to anyone at any time of life. We need to get more people talking about mental health and break the cycle of stigma – join us today.
We offer a range of mental health health training built around a team of skilled trainers.
- Mental health awareness training through internationally recognised training packages such as the two day Mental Health Fist Aid (MHFA) or bespoke courses relevant to your organisations needs and budget.
- Anti-stigma sessions for young people, schools and community organisations based around Time to Change campaign materials.
- Training on mental health conditions such as personality disorder, depression, hoarding etc.
- Recovery and personal development training including WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Planning) and CBT based "Coping with" common mental health issues courses.
- Our depth of knowledge means we will develop and deliver besoke courses relevant to your organisations needs, and at competitive prices. Recent examples have included "Bereavemeht and complex mentao health problems", "Mental health and carers" and "Understanding mental health issues in the context of environmental health".
We also provide training to other professionals and social care providers
- Role specific mental health training for frontline workers including Police and other Blue Light services, NHS and Social Care staff, Environmental health etc.
- Induction and post induction mental health training for care workers.
- Person centered care planning, motivational interviewing and a range of other care delivery tools.
- Designing and delivering "high end", "step down/slow stream" and "complex mental health needs rehabilitation" services.
- Understanding and working with mental health conditions such as paranoia, personality disorder, hearing voices etc.
See Train with us for more details of our training packages.
If you would like to book a course for your organisation contact Chris Graham today on 01228 543354 or e-mail email@example.com