Mental health at work
Right now, 1 in 6 workers is experiencing depression, anxiety or stress and costing the UK economy £26 billion each year. What does the elephant in the room cost your business?
Every year approximately 70 million working days are lost to mental ill health. 10 million of these days are due to work-related mental health problems.
Carlisle Eden Mind can work with your organisation to increase understanding and promotion of mental wellbeing in the workplace. To do this we can offer;
- Accredited workforce training such as Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- A range of bespoke training to support managers to become confident and knowledgeable in dealing with mental health issues in the workplace.
- Support through ongoing information, advice and mentoring for managers.
- Advise with wellbeing initiatives and assist with policy reviews to help ensure a mentally healthy working environment.
- Deliver Employee Assistance Schemes including provision of telephone based counselling and coaching.
- Delivery of 'Coping with Life' courses aimed at increasing your employees' ability to cope with stress, anxiety and other mental health issues.
To discuss support we can provide for your organisation contact Chris Graham today on 01228 543354 or e-mail email@example.com
Or take a look now at Mind's wide range of online resources for employers and employees, developed as part of their Taking care of business campaign.